This article is a stub. You can help zOMG Wiki by expanding it.
Weak to: <weaknesses>
|Barton Town||20.0 (9516 HP)||1||A, K|
- This enemy appears only in Barton Town during the Airshark Bombardment! mini-event.
- The AirShark is a 20.0, but does not attack directly, but does drop Sky Bombs with Flying Giftboxes that will fight the players in the area. When AirShark's Sky Bombs are dropped, they'll knock back your character as well as doing damage. Sky Boxes will spawn shortly after the explosion.
- Cannot be attacked or killed. Dies only when a particular number of Sky Boxes are defeated.
- When you try to attack it, a red text will pop up saying "Your attack bounces off with no visible effect."
- The image at the side of AirShark is an art of Sam from Aekea.
- The Flying Giftboxes and Ring Boxes of Bass'ken Lake look exactly like the Sky Boxes AirShark drops. However, Sky Boxes are much weaker than Flying Giftboxes and Ring Boxes, and the level cap for fighting a Sky Box is 2.0, rather than 5.0.
- It is speculated that AirShark says "For Sam!" because it wishes to protect Sam because she created it.
- AirShark was put into the game as a direct result of some users creating a frenzy during the April Fool's Event of 2009.
- Previously, there was a glitch where AirShark would freeze and the Sky Boxes would disappear.
- The AirShark will say "When you decide to send your very best!" or "For Sam!" when dropping Sky Bombs with Sky Boxes.