|Start NPC||James - Barton Town (B-2)|
|Previous quest||Gramster Goo|
- Talk to James the Guard in Barton Town and accept the quest.
- Enter the sewers (using the manhole near Ellie (D2)).
- Return to James to receive reward.
- Return to Elizabeth for an additional reward.
WARNING: Once you leave the sewers after completing this quest it will be impossible to obtain the Gramster and Peelunger badges if you don't have them already. If you need the badges, get them in the sewers before you have completed the quest or before you leave the sewers after completion. If you completed the mission but became dazed, you will locked out as well. This is the final time any player can access the sewers.
- James tells you that something is wrong in the Sewers below Barton. The sewage pipes are groaning and everything in Town is backed up. He asks you to head down to the Sewers and find the valves to release that pressure before every toilet in town explodes!