Dialogs for quest and other things.
Format For Creating/Editing Plot PagesEdit
- The first line of ANY plot page should be this: [[Category:Plot]]__NOTOC__
- The second line should include all speakers, as single letters, in the order of who talks first. Use "U" for player, U=You. For example if Blaze and I were talking and she talked first, B: would represent Blaze, then U=You... so B=Blaze, U=You.
- To speed up every name correction in long plots, use the Replace feature in all word processors, placing "[name]:[2 spaces]" with "[First letter of name]:[1 space]" as well as replacing your name with "U:[1 space]" and your name whens said by others as "[name]".
- Categorize what the text is about. If you're initializing a quest (making it available), use that. Most common categories are Initialing Quest, Taking Quest, Before Completion, Completion, After Completion. Use a Level 3 headline... this would be an example: ===Initiating Quest===
- RED text goes under completion, as it usually signifies an action that is playing a part in completing a quest. The tags for red text is <font color=red> and </font>
- Any time you have options of what to say, write them ALL down, using ">> " before each option even if you can't explore them after. But if you can explore multiple paths of text, try to get them. An example of an NPC with many options is Mika.
- After any option, indent the text that accompanies it. Use : to indent a little, :: for more and so on.
- If text both starts and finishes a quest, such as in Aiding the Twins and almost all of Otami Ruins, use "[CONTINUES AT [[quest name/Plot Details#[place continued|Quest Name]] and "[CONTINUED FROM [[quest name/Plot Details#[place continued|Quest Name]] before it's text.
“>>Okay, I'll stay and chat with you for a bit. W: Good! [NO...it's not!] =It is! more info for...The Wish Tree Visions/Plot Details
“Contents[show] Shallow Seas Undersea Ledge Sealab Compound Barton Town - Bar « Previous Quest...Chapter One Finale/Plot Details
“ Initializing Quest Completion « Previous Quest A Call To Arms This Quest Balance of Power Next...Balance of Power/Plot Details
“ Initiating Quest Before Completion Completion Stub This article is a stub. You can help zOMG...Searching the Shadow/Plot Details
“Logan: Okay, bub. One of my responsibilities here on the lake is to keep an eye on the Todd boy...The Boy/Plot Details
“C: There's still a lot to be discovered about these ETs. Okay, but...do we have to keep calling...Scanning the Burrows/Plot Details
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Removed plot (13 P)
Pages in category "Plot"
The following 88 pages are in this category, out of 88 total.