Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a stub. You can help zOMG Wiki by expanding it.
A ring set is a set of Rings that, if worn on the same hand, unlocks bonus attributes. When a Ring Set becomes unlocked, the four rings in the set become highlighted in gold. For more details about a particular ring set and it's bonus, go to Combat: Ring Sets.
Ring Set Descriptions Edit
To view the bonus attributes granted by a Ring Set, open the Ring Inventory and click on any of the Rings in the set. The bonus attributes will be listed in the ring description.
A Ring Set is a combination of certain rings that give special bonuses to specific character statistics, defenses, or abilities.
- Rings can be in any order, but they have to on the same hand for it to work.
- You can tell you are using a ring set in a variety of ways:
- any hand equipped with a set will have a yellow glow around it
- when you look at ring's info it will mention the set name and bonus before continuing with the ring's description
- in the crew panel there will be an icon representing any equipped sets.
- You might have to reload the page for the ring set to activate.
- You can only have up to 2 Ring Sets at a time, one on each hand since there are only 8 fingers and 4 rings constitute a set.
Ring Sets include (you can also view these in game by clicking Menu/Game Help/Combat, Advanced and scrolling down)
Bonus: Increased Luck. +3 Luck
Bonus: Debuff Resist.
Bonus: Increased Dodge. +70 Dodge
Bonus: Increased Health Regeneration. +2 HP Regen
Bonus: Increased Footspeed. +48 Speed
Bonus: Increased Accuracy/Dodge. +30 Accuracy +30 Dodge
Bonus: Persistent Armor. Minor speed boost +10% Persistent Armor
Bonus: Extra Max Health. +300 Max Health
Bonus: Increased Accuracy. +70 Accuracy
Bonus: Increased Stamina Regeneration & Willpower. +1 SP Regen
See also Edit
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.