This article is a stub. You can help zOMG Wiki by expanding it.
A ring set is a set of Rings that, if worn on the same hand, unlocks bonus attributes. When a Ring Set becomes unlocked, the four rings in the set become highlighted in gold. For more details about a particular ring set and it's bonus, go to Combat: Ring Sets.
Ring Set Descriptions Edit
To view the bonus attributes granted by a Ring Set, open the Ring Inventory and click on any of the Rings in the set. The bonus attributes will be listed in the ring description.
A Ring Set is a combination of certain rings that give special bonuses to specific character statistics, defenses, or abilities.
- Rings can be in any order, but they have to on the same hand for it to work.
- You can tell you are using a ring set in a variety of ways:
- any hand equipped with a set will have a yellow glow around it
- when you look at ring's info it will mention the set name and bonus before continuing with the ring's description
- in the crew panel there will be an icon representing any equipped sets.
- You might have to reload the page for the ring set to activate.
- You can only have up to 2 Ring Sets at a time, one on each hand since there are only 8 fingers and 4 rings constitute a set.
Ring Sets include (you can also view these in game by clicking Menu/Game Help/Combat, Advanced and scrolling down)
Bonus: Increased Luck. +3 Luck
Bonus: Debuff Resist.
Bonus: Increased Dodge. +70 Dodge
Bonus: Increased Health Regeneration. +2 HP Regen
Bonus: Increased Footspeed. +48 Speed
Bonus: Increased Accuracy/Dodge. +30 Accuracy +30 Dodge
Bonus: Persistent Armor. Minor speed boost +10% Persistent Armor
Bonus: Extra Max Health. +300 Max Health
Bonus: Increased Accuracy. +70 Accuracy
Bonus: Increased Stamina Regeneration & Willpower. +1 SP Regen
See also Edit
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.