Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Can inflict fear on the target being hit, which causes the user to run away involuntarily.
- A good way to beat them is to use Duct Tape and kill them one by one.
- To be able to fight the Night Patrol, your CL has to be of 5.0 or lower. 
- The Patrol circles around the upper right corner of the Lake at night, usually spawning between 9 PM and 10 PM GST. Sometimes a second Patrol will spawn between 12 AM and 3 AM GST. They are extremely strong, so use caution.
- A group spawns after completing Logan's Wailing Windmill quest. (Note: they are weaker in comparison to the night-time Boxes.) These will not attack on sight if the player is CL 6.0 or higher.
- During X-Mas 2008, you could click on gifts under the X-Mas Tree in Barton Town. If your gift was "Naughty", a Gift Box would spawn. These much weaker red and green Christmas-colored variations were still a little unnerving.
- Another version called Sky Boxes appears during Barton Town's Mini-Event, AirShark Bombardment.
- Flying Giftboxes are Animated Pink Magical Giftboxes. On your first encounter, you will learn that unlike the ones found in the forums and Towns, these do not contain a wonderful surprise gift.
- Their catchphrase, "FILL THE BOX!", has become a warning siren in-game, and one of the popular memes in the Gaia Community.
- The Gift Box is an item version of the Flying Giftbox.
- ↑ Gaia Thread: Mini-Events Launch on Thursday! (6/25 MAINTENANCE). Qixter (Jun 23, 2009) (Alt. Link)