This update took place from 9:30am - 10:30am PST. (Original post.)
- Cherry Fluffs have been offensively nerfed a bit.
- Combat regen removed from the chapter-end boss. Health for the arms and body were increased.
- Monster healths were increased slightly. Monster damage was reduced slightly. The end result is that combats take a little longer to complete (only a tiny bit longer), but it gives a bit more breathing room to consider other tactics besides smash-smash-smash and it makes crowd control abilities more useful.
- The Gauntlet is dynamically scaled (and gameplay changed signficantly from the original, depending on the crew size in the encounter).
- The Hive has been rebalanced so that the dynamic scaling works better with it now.
- The Throne Room is dynamically scaled (and also plays differently).
- Katsumi's quest chain has been shuffled around. Her quests are now in the following order: Wish Tree, Uncle Kin, Kat's Doll. This puts the "boss fight" at the end of her chain, which is better gameplay. NOTE: If you are currently doing these quests at the time that we update, your quests will be reset the next time you enter the Shrine room. You might have to redo a quest, but this will prevent you from getting messed-up data from the rearrangement.
- New repeatable quest added to Bass'ken Lake (received from Ryan).
- Three new repeatable quests added to Zen Gardens (Katsumi, Arnold, and Trip).
- Divinity and Healing Halo were improved significantly. Longer durations and better effect.
- Exhaustion costs for rings were reduced slightly.
- Rings that do statistic buffs got increased durations under the theory that if the effect lasts longer, more people will be interested in using them. They're a lot more useful now with 2-4 times the duration they used to have.
- Defensive abilities also got increased durations so that it's more feasible to have a crewmember buffing crewmates...but still able to do something *else* than buffing once in a while.
- You shouldn't get any more "?" icon rings that don't function.
- Loot drop rings (rings found as part of monster loot or in chests), as well as rings granted as quest rewards, are now attuned to the user (cannot be traded or sold).
- Rings that were found previous to this change are NOT attuned...but the first time they are equipped by a player, they will become attuned to that player.
- Powerups are soulbound now. (They can still be gifted at time of purchase.) [Originally a Wiki Note]
- Clan chat works again!
- There is now a "/invite" command you use in your Chat Pane that lets you invite people elsewhere on your same world server into your Crew. (Useful when trying to invite folks outside of your zone that don't appear on the crew list.) Format is: /invite <username>
- The "/r" (reply) functionality is fixed.
- There is now a "GO" command. (The "G" key.) When you have a target selected, you can hit "G" to move to where that target was located at the time of the key press. NOTE: This is not a finalized feature, but it *does* make it a lot easier to close to within range of a monster if you are using melee rings.
- The screen elements have been resized now so that monitor resolutions of 1024x768 can keep chat and PDA open while playing. NOTE: This change results in the save config for your window positions being invalid. So the first time you play after this change, you'll need to reposition your windows the way you like them, but the game will remember those settings from then on.
- The values in the new "feast or famine" loot mechanism have been adjusted to provide better drop rates.
- If you are Dazed, you won't be able to use switches. (Switches are things like chests, the Goof Tee, the sewer valves, etc.)
- Music volume no longer resets when you zone.
- Brody's repeatable quest, Dug in and Drug Out is now broken . Brody may not talk to you or say you aren't finished when you really are.
- Drop rate still needs to be adjusted 
- The new default sizing of the windows also addresses users with 1152x864 resolutions - you can almost place the Crew Liit without overlap in addition to the PDA and Chat, but this is a little overlap.
- Even though the "?" problem was supposed to fixed, it is still possible to get ? rings.
- Servers your friends are on now show which one they are on (before it was glitchy or broken)
- Switch servers without having to wait.
- The Hive may not spawn things . To avoid being trapped in it, stick to the walls for the tentacle-like things to kill you.
- There have been reports that Kat's Kokeshi Doll may not spawn in some servers even if the presequences are met. There are also reports of several NPCs not talking nor giving quest rewards even if they are completed.
- There was a large announcement separate from the Game Updates that talked about the new soulbound rules. It got about 1500 posts before it was deleted. I have a a saved version and may post it here after. The original post is at 
- Completed quests now expand/collapse and the original date you completed ones was removed.
- Current tasks expand/collapse but step details and area will be shown even when collapsed.
- Keeping the PDA open still increases memory usage (tested several times).
- All rings now have padlocks on them to indicate they're soulbound, including equipped ones. (Qixter says they will remove this in time)
- Divinity's recharge time was increased 
- Rage is achieved fast due to rings adding more than slivers to the rage bar.
This update took place from 9:30am-10:45am PST. Later updates addressed changes that were supposed to be mentioned in the original post. (Original post.)
- Chests have had their Total Charge checks removed. The chests now check overall CL only.
- Crew invite bug that was plaguing some people is now fixed. [Originally a Wiki Note]
- Gold rewards were doubled, Orb drop rate was fixed. [Originally a Wiki Note]
- Training (all of it) is completely redone. It's shorter, snappier, lots more pictures, less text, and less prone to breakage. Any players still within the Train, Old Station, or the Sewers will have their quests and flags reset to a newbie state and will be placed at the start of the Train again. For those of you stuck within the Sewers...this is the fix you've been waiting for. (And the "Do a Lap!" quest is gone, gone, gone.)
- The Map feature now shows ALL quest givers, so if you're looking for something to do, you can pull up your map and see where to go to get a quest. (Active tasks are still shown with the red flag, whereas potential tasks are shown as a "?" icon.) (Further improvements to this feature are coming on Wednesday.)
- /me command no longer works in Shout chat
- Can invite players in advance... for example use /invite when a person is restarting. When they come back, they'll get the invite instantly
- Crew problem may still occur, have experienced and seen others with it. /invite command may work around it.
- New Recrewting forum. Go to it
- Brody is still broken, glitchy. May not talk to you.
- The Hive is still broken from the last update.
- An orb is displayed next to total orbs in the Ring Inventory.
- Meteor-like icon (kind of resembling Fire Rain) is next to overall CL in Player Info and the Ring Inventory.
- Crew list pops open when you've invited someone and they finally accept (if it isn't open).
- "Low Signal" text and icon in PDA can be dragged around.
- Equipped rings show their percentage complete for the current CL... such as 9/40 (4.9 because 40 orbs at the current, so level 4, and 9 indicating it's .9 from that).
- Locked rings say they are locked from being dazed, though unlocked rings may still show this message even when they aren't locked.
- Null Crystal tells you to click to enter the Null Chamber.
This update took place from 8:30am-10:23am PST. (Starting an hour earlier than the usual time). (Original post.)
- The Barton Christmas Tree appears in the town square. It starts kind of Charlie-Brown-ish, but will grow as the holidays approach. Gifts are present also (more of them as the tree gets bigger) and they can be clicked for goodies. Some gifts are Naughty, and some are Nice. (And yes, there's a badge).
- A minor fix was made to the new Training scripts to prevent a rare, unusual glitch that trapped a few people in the Mumbler room.
- Lots of new artwork was added, but will be invisible to you until we push more new stuff next week.
- "Low Signal" text and icon in PDA that could be dragged around in previous update now locked in place.
- Christmas themed cows in Bill's Ranch (dark green leafy collar, yellow bells).
- Christmas themed Flying Giftboxes (red wrapping paper, green ties, blue bow, and light yellow wings) appear near the Barton Christmas tree and are much weaker than the Flying Giftboxes found in Bass'ken. This also makes them the only animated to spawn in Barton, which is supposed to be a safe haven and free of animated.
- Ring drops gifted from the Barton Christmas Tree are not soulbound, even though it says they should be.
- Voluntarily Lowering CL feature added to Trixie.
- Feature may glitch and lower rings to chosen CL, NOT overall CL.
This update was scheduled from 9:30am - 10:30am PST, but ran slightly over. (Original post.)
- The down-leveling feature ("suppression") is now available to you. If you want to lower your max ring CL, just go to the Null Chamber and speak with Trixie. She gives you an opportunity to down-level yourself. Just follow her instructions and you'll find that it's easy to do. NOTE: Suppression only "caps" your max ring CL. It does not directly affect your overall CL. Your overall CL is calculated based on the effective CL of all your currently equipped rings, just like normal. It's just that some of your rings may be artificially suppressed after you down-level and that affects your overall CL.
- NOTE: We caught a really bad bug in our database stuff last night. It occasionally caused quest flags and mini-map flags to get restored (incorrectly) after they had been deleted. This *may* be the source of why quests were getting "flaky" for some people randomly. Our fingers are crossed that quests will be more stable in the future due to this fix.
- Gustav's repeatable quest should work now.
- New task chains branch from Elizabeth after training. There is an "exploration" chain that takes you to all the various NPCs in Barton to help them with their tasks, and a "defend the town" chain that takes you back into the Sewers on several new quests. Both of these task chains result in nice rewards that include the *choice of a new ring*, so you can really advance your character by doing these tasks early on. NOTE: These tasks are intended for new characters only. They are not intended as "revisit" tasks. If you're already past this point in the life of your character, these new quests will not be available to you.
- Several new "teach tasks" are available from NPCs throughout Barton. These are informational and mostly centered around letting new players find out more about the features of the game. Heck...a lot of this stuff was never explained to you, so even you oldbies might benefit from some of these.
- The chat "send" buttons got text added to them to make them more easily understood by new players.
- The PDA Map icons were fixed so that active flags now show, even when a "?" icon is available for an NPC. (The active task flag was being hidden in the previous version.)
- You can now click and drag the Map around without having to unclick the "Center on Self" button. (To recenter the Map on yourself after dragging it, just click the "Center on Self" button.)
- Can scroll text in PDA with middle button.
- Game version number has an "S" after the 1.0. May indicate the game is a stable release now, as Action Packs can be opened now too.
- New font for progress bar text, such as "Loading Map".
- New Ring stats - they only show what they are were not previously not feeble in. New categories as well such as Damage Debuff, Damage Debuff Over Time, and Speed Debuff.