This article is a stub. You can help zOMG Wiki by expanding it.
Kamila has two attacks: a long range stab with a small AoE and a short range AoE attack. The only way to survive is to have a Tank stand around 3-4 avatar lengths away and tank it.
Both of Kamila's attacks can cause sleep unless the target has the Major Willpower boost, Fitness, Integrity, Sugar Rush, at Cl 12 and a high Ghi meter. If you don't have one of the three rings, a r3-r4 Fleet Feet will work as a substitute, but since it only lasts 30 seconds, you'd need two people using their rage for that for continuous coverage. It is possible to beat Bloodlust without immunity to sleep, but it is more difficult and will take longer as the Tank will have to reposition at least 11 times.
- She will regenerate health constantly. Attackers should rage Hack at R4 whenever they attack.
- Due to her level it's important to be Cl 12.0 or as close to it for this fight.
- All Debuffs and Crowd Control do not work on her except for Knife Sharpen and Adrenaline. Icons will show up on her status for debuffs like Shuriken or Mantis' effects, but they don't change her stats in any way.
- Adrenaline makes the fight significantly shorter. It should be at R4 whenever possible when dealing damage to her.
- With every speech bubble she speaks, she deals more and takes more damage.
- Blood Bats will spawn when Bloodlust reaches 113k, 99.5k, 85k, 72k, 56k, 42k, 28k, and 14.5k.health and will always spawn from the right side of the screen.
- Bats will usually spawn in groups of 6, but can spawn in groups of 12 or 18. 48 bats can spawn in total, so if the first wave spawns 18 bats then there won't be any bats when she reaches 14.5 and 28k health.
- Kamila's Bloodlust Form only appears once her first form is defeated.
- Once Bloodlust is defeated you may exist the stage from the Null Crystal on the left side of the screen.