Before Jan. 15 update:
Kat's Kokeshi Doll is the most powerful of the Kokeshi Doll family, and the Doll that spawned all the others.
- Defeating Katsumi's Doll fulfills Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll quest.
- Prior to the January 15th update, the doll used to spawn at the very southeastern corner of the map where the player needs to kill a Kokeshi Collectible near a chest (which is simply known as the "doll base" by many players). The doll now appears at her own lair (where the southeastern "doll base" has been removed and replaced with that said lair) after you (or your group) survives waves of aggressive Kokeshi Dolls and Cherry Fluffs in the lair. Bear in mind that you must be between 3.0 (overall charge) and 4.0 CL and must either be doing or have completed the said Katsumi's Kokeshi Doll quest in order to enter the lair.
- Considered to be the 'mother' of the kokeshi dolls but, in a way, she would be 'queen doll' is of the kokeshi dolls
- 'Easy' level Rewards: 3 Charge Orbs
- 'Normal' level Rewards: 8 Charge Orbs
- 'Hard' level Rewards: 10-16 Charge Orbs(may vary)
- Rewards may vary if you are in a Crew or if you have Rabbit's Foot.