Family: Hive Aliens
- Easily the most powerful enemies within the hive, Landstriders will kill entire crews easily if not properly handled.
- They have the same forms of attacks as a Walker, except they hit about twice as hard.. A short range melee attack that they use when the target is close to them, and a ranged "Bioflauric Acid" attack that hits all crew members near the target as well.
- The Bioflauric Acid Attack hits 6 times and adds up to about 3 times the damage of the melee attack, as well as lowering footspeed, making it incredibly dangerous. The strider must recharge for a short period of time after using this attack, however.
- The melee attack used to have incredible knockback that would knock you halfway across the screen. However, they were nerfed and will now only knock you a very short distance.
- Staying as close as possible to a Landstrider is a good idea as it will prevent them from using their far more dangerous Bioflauric Acid attack.
- Beginning at wave 11 (possibly wave 6), the Walkers gradually begin to be randomly replaced with Landstriders.