- They are the medics of the hive, with the ability to heal things that are directly next to them (around 400-600 hp at CL 10.0).
- Healing take the place of an attack. (They instead turn and zap their patient.)
- They follow an interval when healing (4 attacks and then a heal.)
- They won't heal anything if their own health is below 60%.
- They won't heal anything if they can't attack you. Basically, they love chasing their target first and foremost.
- When they hit a player, they put the "Zapped" debuff on them, significantly lowering their accuracy for a while.
- They are the smallest non-Fluff monster.
- Beginning at wave 6, the Shockroaches gradually are replaced with lightning bugs at increasing frequencies. After wave 45, all roaches begin to be replaced with Deathroaches
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.