|Ring: Duct Tape|
|Area of Effect||Yes|
Ring: Duct Tape
Description: Wrap your target up and keep it from moving (Sleep). NOTE: Hitting a target while it is taped will weaken the tape and allow it to move again. Higher Rage Ranks start affecting foes around your original target also, as well as increasing the chance that they get bound by tape.
Note: RR1 is a normal attack, no charge
- None: 1 enemy affected
- Level 1: 3 enemies affected
- Level 2: 5 enemies affected
- Level 3: 7 enemies affected
How to Obtain
- Every ring can now be obtained from any monster and/or chest in any zone.
- Animation changed on November 13, 2008. It originally had a roll of duct tape come out, then spin around a target and cover them in lines of dark silver tape, while they struggled to get out. It still shows a roll of duct coming out, but now targets fall asleep instead, with zZzZz's to indicate it (getting larger the more rage is used). The original, covered in tape, struggling animation, is rare. It may be getting confused with the animation for Masks of Death and Rebirths however, since they use Duct Tape and theirs originally and showed the sleep Z's.