|Ring: Fire Rain|
|Area of Effect||Yes, Around Caster|
|Damage Over Time, Willpower Debuff|
Ring: Fire Rain (Any)
Description: Summon burning rain from the sky to fall in an area around yourself damaging your foes and draining their Willpower. Higher Rage Ranks result in bigger damage areas and greater Willpower drains.
|Damage Over Time:||Feeble|
|DoT Duration:||Very Short|
Stamina Cost: 10
Note: RR1 is a normal attack, no charge
- RR1: 120 (20*6) Damage + 30 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
- RR2: 180 (30*6) Damage + 50 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
- RR3: 180 (30*6) Damage + 80 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
- RR4: 240 (40*6) Damage + 120 Willpower Debuff (6s) + AoE
How to Obtain
- Balance of Power
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Machine Repair
- The Battle of Three Bridges
- Logan's Wailing Windmill
- Through the Star Portal!
- Every ring can now be obtained from any monster and/or chest in any zone.
- Fire Rain attacks each enemy within its area of effect three times. They only have to be within the area of effect when Fire Rain is first used. One drawback is that this triples the effectiveness of enemies' armor, because that armor reduces the damage done by each of the attacks.