|Ring: Hot Foot|
|Area of Effect||When Raged, Around Target|
Ring: Hot Foot (Any)
Description: Set your target's feet on fire, causing it pain for several seconds after the attack occurs. While the target is on fire, it also suffers a Dodge penalty, making it easier to hit. Higher Rage Ranks make this ability affect an area around the target.
A versatile ring for its moderate damage, range, dodge debuffing and AoE when raged. Hot Foot excels at nothing.
When dealing with enemies high above your CL such as Golden Eggs and Dev Spawns above Cl 14.0, Hot Foot will deal one damage per hit for every hit, making it the best attack ring for killing more quickly.
|Damage Over Time:||Feeble|
|DoT Duration:||Very Short|
|Debuff Duration:||4 Seconds|
Note: RR1 is a normal attack, no charge
- RR1: 80 (20*4) Damage
- RR2: 120 (30*4) Damage + AoE + 20 Dodge Debuff (4s)
- RR3: 120 (30*4) Damage + AoE + 30 Dodge Debuff (4s)
- RR4: 160 (40*4) Damage + AoE + 50 Dodge Debuff (4s)
How to Obtain
- Balance of Power
- Behind Enemy Lines
- Machine Repair
- The Battle of Three Bridges
- Logan's Wailing Windmill
- Every ring can now be obtained from any monster and/or chest in any zone.